Tuesday, 13 September 2011

The First Post!

So we (more I, Sarah) decided it would be a good time to start a blog since we are away from all our family, as well since I need to pick it up in the journal writing department. I thought this would be a good way for me to improve on recording the fun things we do, as well it may motivate me to take more pictures too!  So hopefully this blog will help me improve on those things.
This past week we moved out to Saskatoon and are excited to be here! Logan is currently attending the U of S and just started his 4th semester of his degree and I just got a job at the Royal University Hospital on Maternity. Unfortunately I don't start for another month so I have some projects that I will get to finally do. I told Log he is going to eat well this month because I have a bunch of recipes that I have been wanting to try for a while too. 

I'll start right from the beginning of our little family and post some belated pictures of our wedding day! We sure had a great day with the best part of it being sealed in the Cardston Temple. 











This was such a special day to say the least. It was so great to have everyone in our immediate families there with us, as well lots of extended family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment