Thursday, 13 October 2011

Summer 2011

So I thought since I did the first post about our wedding (1 year ago now!) that I would now try and fast forward from our wedding to the Summer of 2011! Then I will be mostly caught up and can really start to take pictures and write blog posts in order like a good little blogger would! These pictures are a little out of order, but oh well!
We sold for Liberty this past summer. So this is what we did for most of the summer... but it was fun to be able to spend lots of time together!

We were able to make it for Jordan & Jade's wedding this summer. Logan and Jord are not only cousins but best buds so it was great to be able to be in the temple and be apart of their wonderful day!

At the end of the summer we were fortunate enough to be able to head down to Southern California to return to Logan's mission and visit families and friends. It was so wonderful for me to be able to connect people with all the stories and neat experiences that Logan has told me about. It was a fun-filled and amazing week!

For selling this summer we had the opportunity to head up North to Whitehorse to sell. We were able to spend time with the Taits up there (Logan's Mom is from Yukon, so there is lots of family up there still). This is Darryl (one of the "dozen cousins" on the Tait side) and his girlfriend Alisha. 

Oh boy these pictures are so out of order... but oh well. I'm just getting the hang of this blogging thing. We went down to Southern Alberta in July and spent some time with our families. One of Logan's favorite things to do is shoot guns and play on the farm so when we made it to the Orrs he had some fun doing that!

This is all the Tait crew & co. while we were up in Whitehorse.

This is Lourdes from Logan's mission. She is such a wonderful lady. We were so blessed to be able to spend time with so many amazing people! 

This is a couple of families that we were able to get together with in Whittier. It was so fun!

Right before we headed off to Saskatoon for the school year we were able to go on a bike trip with some of the Orrs. It was awesome! We bundled up and barely missed a hail storm and headed over Logan's Pass. It was so beautiful! 

At the Logan's Pass Visitors Center. 

At Avalanche Falls I think? Or something close to that... I don't remember.

Me, Emilie and Tess. Although I have hardly any pictures to show for it, we went down to Sophie Lake with my side of the family to my Uncle Al and Aunt Denise's cabin. They were generous enough to let us all come down and have some fun. We boated, swam in the pool, went hot tubbing,  shopped and just enjoyed being together! It was great! 

One day Logan and I went to Huntington Beach while we were in Cali. This is a huge beach! But as I was walking out of the water and up to where our towels were I noticed some friendly faces right beside our stuff... the Tanner family! Their family was in my home ward when I was growing up. What are the chances?! It was a fun little coincidence though.. what a small world! 

S.S. Klondike in Whitehorse, YT.

We got some family pictures done! 

The Girls!

Da Boyz'


Overall, it was a great summer! We worked a lot, but were able to have lots of fun in between too.  I can feel Winter is approaching very quickly.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment