Most of us Baldry's were able to make it home. It was so fun! We sure did miss the Jen, Darin, Anni and Preston though! Unfortunately we didn't get a picture with the Orr's, but I am hoping to be better at Christmas. We love our families!
Halloween 2011
Well unfortunately I had to work this year on Halloween, but we were still able to have some fun with friends on the Saturday. Saskatoon is so great because there are so many wonderful people here so it was great to get together with some of them! (Thanks to Chloe for the picture). Logan was "Jean" for Halloween... haha! Like every year on Halloween, we both didn't really get anything together for our costumes until the night before the party, so we headed to the great Value Village and tried to put together something. Unfortunately everyone else and their dog was there too, so we had to be creative. As we were walking through the aisles we were noticing the large amount of jean material clothing.... so Logan came up with the idea to be a JEAN MAN for Halloween... I thought it was pretty funny, so he decided to do it. So he got a jean cowboy hat, made jean hair, jean jacket, jean shirt, jeans, and made some pretty awesome jean shoes. He is so creative, I love it! And the glasses of course were just a nice touch. I came straight from the hospital and was a nurse for Halloween, so hopefully next year I don't have to work and I'll be something a little more exciting.
Oh we carved some pumpkins too!
Next up was Rememberance Day weekend. The Wight's came out and visited us and it was so fun to have them and have our first visitors in our little home. Jenna and Darin lived here in Saskatoon for a few years, so it was fun for them to come and re-visit their old home too. It was just so great to hangout and be together. We sure do love them!
The Boys... Logan and Darin. As you can see, Logan is in the early stages of his Movember moustache there... I am so glad it is December now! :)
Jenna and Preston... aren't they the cutest?
Logan's birthday was closely approaching when they came to visit so they brought some presents for him from my parents and other siblings, as well from them. They are too good!
Darin gave Logan a great haircut. I have yet to give Logan a haircut and I keep meaning to, but then other people offer to or we go home, so this just prolonged it another month.. wheew!
We love Anni!
My family has always been Oilers fans, and so with every son-in-law my parents have welcomed them into the family with an Oilers jersery, so this is what Logan got for his birthday! Everyone in my family says Logan looks like Taylor Hall, so they got him his jersey. What a good looking man!
Uncle Logan and Annika!
Next up.... Logan's Birthday!
Well, his birthday wasn't as eventful and fun-filled as I had hoped it would be for him because unfortunately his birthday rolls around before finals every year. But he still took some breaks from studying and we still had some fun! I made some breakfast for him, he requested Eggs Benedict so I attempted it for the first time and enjoyed that together. Then we headed to the gym and played some squash which is always fun! After that we went to a local restaurant and had some lunch. It was pretty tasty! He hit the books again for the afternoon and then we headed to our ward Christmas party. After that some friends came over and we were able to play some games and have some cake.
I sure do love this boy! Logan is such a patient and amazing husband. He is always so considerate and thoughtful and really makes me want to be better each day. He is so devoted to the Gospel, as well to our little family. I feel so blessed to have him as my husband and to be able to be with him everyday! I can't imagine my life without him and he just makes me so happy!
Every year on his birthday he will be at the prime stage of his moustache growth! :)
Oh yes... and last little blurb here... we celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary back in October. It has been such a wonderful year! We went on a little weekend getaway to Regina. It was so fun! We went out to the Keg and used our last gift card and as well went to the temple. It was so great to be in the temple, especially on our Anniversary weekend. Marriage is the best!








you guys are so fun! can't wait to see ya at christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you guys are out here! You're the best! :)
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait either Tessy! And we are so glad you guys are here Amy!
ReplyDelete