Logan was able to finish up classes and finals for another semester! He works so hard in school and I couldn't be more grateful for all that he does.
After he finished up finals we were able to go back home to Southern Alberta for a couple of weeks. It was such a great break to be able to be with family again and see some friends too! We always wish we had more time though so we could see everyone more!
During the break we also headed down to Great Falls and then flew down to ArIZoNa with my family. We had a blast! We played in the pool a lot, suntanned, went shopping, played games at night, went golfing and ate lots too! It was so fun to be able to spend a week together and make some great memories. It definitely has become more evident to me as we have been away and as well gotten to get to know new people here in Saskatoon (and my wise Mom always tells me this too:) ), is that nothing can replace spending time with people. That is the best way to continue to build relationships and love for one another, so I'm grateful we could do that back at home the past few weeks.
When we came back we were able to go to the Orr's and spend time out there. Logan LOVES going back to the farm! He gets to shoot the guns again, shoot arrows, ride the quad and just enjoy the beautiful land! We were also able to go to our newest little nephews baby blessing! He is one cute little guy!
Then we returned back home to Saskatoon and Logan started summer school. He is taking a couple of physics classes, so he has been a busy guy. They are condensed into 3 1/2 weeks, so what they usually cover in one week during the regular semester, they cover in a day for the summer course. But he is actually enjoying it and it seems to be going well!
And I am just working, trying to get all my hours in before this little baby arrives.
We are happy and healthy and life is just great! We are hoping to do some camping, family reunions and lots of BBQ's this summer! I guess I haven't done a post dedicated to our newest exciting news... so that is coming right up!
At the golf course!
Going for one last swim... so sad!
My Mom and I
Whit trying out Grandma's walker
The poor little gopher... I kind of feel bad for putting this up... but it's all I have!
Keeyah is the best hunter I know!
Enjoying the Southern Alberta wind! :)
This was when we got home. Date night at the bowling alley. It was us and all of the birthday parties for kids ages 7-13! haha!











No comments:
Post a Comment