This is a little late of an announcement, but we are so excited that we will have a little one coming our way around October 24th! Wahooo! As of this week, I am 19 weeks! We found out during Reading Week. It was soooo hard not to tell anyone though because we were with family that whole week! Things have been going really well. The first 12 weeks I had the expected nausea, sensitivity to smells and vomiting occasionally, but I feel pretty fortunate because I know it could be so much worse. Since then it's been going quite well, just some aches and pains, but I really can't complain! Logan has been a trooper through it all. He has been so good to cook when I couldn't stand the smells, and be my personal masseuse as well no matter the hour and I couldn't ask for a better husband through it all. We have not been so diligent in taking pictures.... but I will try to be a little better because I know it will be fun to look back on those. I have felt the baby move a few times, which has been so fun. I can't wait until Logan will be able to feel it too!
We are painting the baby's room this weekend and I am SO excited! If we (more like I) can hold off, we are going to keep the gender a surprise and not find out. As much as I would like to plan and have everything ready, we are going to opt for the surprise.... (I think). A part of me wants to find out sooo bad... but I just keep imagining how fun it would be to hear the gender announced once that little baby comes out!
Working on post-partum, I feel like I have gotten a good taste of what to expect after labour and as well hopefully I can teach myself how to feed this baby since that's a big portion of what I do at work. I have loved being able to work on that floor though. It is so fun to see these excited Mom's and Dad's come in and just fall instantly in love with their little baby. I can't wait to have one of our own and experience that!
I saw this on a friend's blog and I thought it covered all the things that I wanted to record and look back on, so I think I'll do this every few weeks or so, just so I have something to remember all these little things!
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing them for a while. They are a dream! My sisters have been soo generous and lent me theirs so I have too many to count... it's so fun!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I feel like it's hit and miss with sleeping well. If I can get comfortable and not drink too much before I go to bed then it's ok! :)
Best moment so far: Feeling the baby!
Have you told family and friends: Yes, we did at 11 weeks, it was so fun!
Miss Anything? Just being able to do whatever activity I want and not even think about it. But hey that's ok... it's all for a good cause.
Movement: Just a few times
Food cravings: Cucumbers, milk and salty food! Logan loves having an eating buddy all the time now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore. Just the odd smells.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: Initially I thought a boy, but I had a dream last night and it was a girl so I just don't even know anymore.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On. My rings are too big anyways, so I think they will stay on the whole time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say happy. I haven't really noticed a change in moods or emotions... but maybe Logan would know this one better.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every stage!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby more.
19 weeks
17 1/2 weeks
17 weeks
16 weeks
13 weeks




You are SO cute! Too many outfits to count...you're so lucky. You will definitely miss being able to do activities...just enjoy sitting around :) So excited for you guys!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for baby Orr to arrive too! the second half goes by soo much faster I think, now that summer is here you'll be so busy and then all of a sudden it's baby time :) ps. adorable outfits, you are like a pregnancy model!!
ReplyDeleteOh Sar, you are too cute. I just wish we could see you guys more and watch that tummy grow. This is going to be one lucky baby to have such awesome parents!
ReplyDelete