The first part of the trip was heading to the mountains at "the Gap". It is sort of in the Dutch Creek area. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was a lot of fun to be with all the Orrs. We had quite the camp setup. We had a kitchen area, eating area, as well some of them made a pretty impressive latrine. It was raining the first day and a half, so we waterproofed everything with multiple tarps. The Orrs have a huge army tent with a space for a nice wood burning stove, so we definitely weren't cold! The main activities that our camping adventure included were horseback riding, quading, fishing,swimming in the creek, EATING a lot, and just hanging out. It was a great few days to be with everyone. We unfortunately won't all be together again until Christmas, so we definitely will look forward to that.
Our beautiful camping spot.
The whole family!
Logan took Tait in the carrier down a steep cliff to the creek. Can't wait for this guy to be a Dad!
Everyone enjoying one of Joce's amazing meals!
Solon and Parks... so cute!
Check out those awesome outfits!
Everybody building up the courage to dive in the FREEZING creek!
Fishing with Log! He was so patient with me and always willing to help me untangle my line that I couldn't keep straight! This was my first real fishing experience... I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I guess I should probably give it a few more tries!
The mountaineer cowgirl/cowboys!
While we were there Tess was nice enough to take some maternity pictures for us. I just wanted to have a couple to look back on, but didn't want to spend money on it, so it worked out good. I am the worst poser ever! Logan and Tess had to help me out quite a bit.. haha. Here's a few.
Ok now a few weeks later here... I guess I should probably post this!







Fun pictures Sarah!We camped the exact same spot near dutch creek with my family a couple weekends ago. Fun spot eh? Glad you guys had a fun summer! And can't wait for that baby to come!!
ReplyDelete